Crime legal laws views of me

 

I echo this article about the 2022 Buffalo NY supermarket shooting

While white supremacy is an overgrowing threat and is something that is wrong, this article shows how the white supremacy isn't as prevalent as thought

I critique human rights based off of:

I Alain Badiou’s Ethics: An Essay on the Understanding of Evil book (see here

II This youtube video's critique of human rights of human rights 

III Rosi's critique of human rights 

IV Simone Weil's The Need for Roots critique of rights

V  Misc human rights critiques  

So those above views on human rights collectively influences my views on Queer issues (like marriage equality), Transgender issues, Taboo viewsCultural Fiscal issues and other social issues






Related sections

Abortion issues

FianncialStructuresClass/MontetaryCultural 

Innernational views

Relationships




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog navigation page

At heart post

Viewpointsodsisdosd