Abortion issues

I don't care for comfort abortions and I think women need to not be casual with abortion  

I respect other people who hold their own views on abortion. One of my main positions is to advocate for Ranked choice voting and many people who have different views on abortion than me unite with me for this particular goal.  

I reveal what I think of the abortion argument of 'men controlling womens bodies', in this post

Privately and off the record I am pro choice for early term abortion because I support personal autonomy and because I realize that banning early term abortion won’t stop early term abortions (but would make them unsafe since they wouldn’t be legal, see here for more

Privately and off the record I oscillate between being generally and conditionally (which is mere formalities) pro choice for mid term abortion because I believe that human zygotes are destined to be spontaneously aborted anyway so I am ok with aborting those human zygotes and being in between third political position pro choice and Evictionism on mid term abortion. When I oscillate to the latter view I believe at those times that mid term abortion in the mid term should be rare, safe and legal

Privately and off the record I am other side political post position for late second trimester and late term abortion

Privately and off the record I am pro choice for the first two terms and most of the late term for late term abortion for rape and incest

Privately and off the recordI support Evictionism for very late term abortion for rape and incest

The furthest pro choice I can privately and off the record bring my self to go is me being privately and off the reocrd pro choice until a few weeks from birth at which time I would be absolutely toot a looty pro life for the last few weeks of birth

I am against Colorado's standards of being able to abort all the way up to birth for whatever reason. That should be changed to ban abortion after 20 something weeks for most cases. . 

Over 80 percent of Americans , Europeans and Australians are against Colorado's standards of being able to abort all the way up to birth for whatever reason since the vast majority of Americans do not support infantcide 

Furthermore it is wrong that Colorado used the word 'equity' in their abortion bill. Putting equity in that bill title is divisive , wrong and woke. It is improper to add that word to the abortion bill. Shame on Colorado for that.. Colorado is an extremist paradise

I like how in Canada has had no criminal laws governing the subject and abortion from 1989 onwards and that the decision is made by a woman with her doctor. It is good there are no legal delays (to get the abortion over with) . This is good because it keeps abortion from being politicized  and away from the courts and bureaucracy

I like how most abortions in Canada are done at a very early stage instead of later stages. So thus I accept that there are no legal restrictions on abortion in Canada.

I wonder if Judgement of Solomon like decision making can make the decision of having an abortion easier for women to make /s ;-J

One idea to fix our abortion problem is for women who want an abortion to be required before their abortion to first allow doctors to clone their fetus (unborn baby) for said fetus/unborn baby's cells and tissues then the woman can get the abortion.  This means while the unborn babies gets aborted, doctors can still clone the unborn babies and thus their clones can be born in the future

Another idea is to heavily incentive women (thousands of dollars or more) who want abortions to after they have their abortions to donate about a dozen of their embryos/egg cells to doctors who then freeze said embryos/egg cells to be used in the future in in vitro fertilization for other mothers

"The process of freezing one or more unfertilized eggs (eggs that have not been combined with sperm) to save them for future use. The eggs are thawed and fertilized in the laboratory to make embryos that can be placed in a woman's uterus. Egg freezing is being studied as a type of fertility preservation."

Some food for thought on strategy post Roe being overturned on the abortion issue can be found in this linked reddit thread and article in it.  This article here may be a good start for such a strategy

Abortion rights are also important  Point de doute (Hervé Bazin).svg because abortion is sacred to some women ⸮ 
␕ Here are my @ ❣ abortion views



Related issues


Relationship issues

Transgender issues

Youth disabled




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog navigation page

At heart post

Viewpointsodsisdosd